Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Week

Not much to post about this week. I worked quite a bit of overtime which I guess is good in today's market. The overtime left me pretty well fried by Friday. I had registered to do the Southern Cross race and I almost convinced myself to drive down Friday night and race the next day but I chose to relax at home. This was a good choice.

I did go mtn biking on Saturday. I rode ~ 2.5 hours and then went home and did some home projects. I sat out 4 more blueberry bushes, mulched around all the blueberries, raspberries and the one blackberry vine I have. They all appear to have small green buds, oh and the March flowers are starting to poke through the ground. Hopefully I have gotten over the brown thumb syndrome.

Sunday, today I went for a mtn bike ride at North Mills river. My intent was to do a nice easy ride take some pictures and just enjoy the scenery. I got the camera and was going to take a couple of pics of the trail head and the camera did not work. I have left the battery in the charger at the house...darn. I usually leave the memory card in the computer. I still had a nice ride, ran up on some people I knew talked for a while then headed back home, I did stop and get something for dinner on the way home.

This week looks busy but I hope to do the ICECYCLE race this weekend. Nate and I may go up together. I race at 11 am and he races at 1 pm.

I hope everyone has a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: