Saturday, January 31, 2009

Me and My Shadow

I was too lazy to go race the ICYCLE mtn bike race and I was also too lazy to get up and meet Jason M. at Guion Farm parking area @ Dupont State Forest. Instead I noodled around the house, made my usual Saturday morning trip to Lowes came home loaded up the bike and went to Bent Creek.
I had a great ride and ended up chasing this guy all day:

Yep that's him the guy dressed in black. I could drop him at times but he always came back.In the woods I did not see him at all and thought I had dropped him for good then when I got back out in the open he would suddenly appear. kinda weird!!!

Then there was this little creature.He was definately having a bad hair day!


My ride took me from Rice Pinnacle Parking area over Bent Creek Gap to Spencer Branch trail where I dropped down to the reservoir road then to Wash Creek Trail back up Bent Creek Gap and to the truck. A good 3.5 hour ride.

No comments: