Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pants That Fit

Some of you may find this silly but I am excited to have found some pants that fit.Not only do they fit but they were on sale and I had a coupon for an extra $20 off wooohoooo. I have a difficult time finding a 30w-30inseam pant. Actually a 29w-30i would be perfect but this would be asking wayyyyy to much. Apparently I am disproportionate in that my waist is not larger in circumference than my inseam. Not sure what I would do if I were skinny guess I would have to go around nekkid.
There seems to be plenty of 42-30 46-30 out there but no 29-30 or 30-30, not sure why I posted this other than I find it odd that I have such a diificult time find pants that fit.

Have a good day and keep an eye out for 30-30 pants!

3 comments:

Mr. Carlisle said...

Hey Dwight, it was just announced that the US Cross National Championships will be in Bend, OR for 2009 and 2010. Bend is a smaller version of Asheville about four hours SW of Portland. You and Diana should come on out!

I'm looking forward to racing!

D-Dub said...

Murray:
I will either do the SS worlds or the US nationals perhaps both but i will probably have to choose.
I hope you guys have a great christmas.
I am of till jan 5 and plan on hooking up with some friends and riding dupont, pisgah etc.
have a good day and if you are ever in the area let me know.

Mr. Carlisle said...

We're buried in snow out here in Portland. I'm really tired of it.

Have fun with your time off and riding! I'm really jealous about that.