Monday, March 10, 2008

2nd Best Trophy

This is the 2nd coolest trophy i have won. The first being the glass trophy it is hanging on:

The glass trophy I won at a cyclocross race in GA. Nathan and I both raced the B-race. Nathan finished 1st and I finished 2nd. Pretty cool standing on the podium with your son 1-2.

Not much happening this past weekend. I did not participate in any races but I did get in 2-3 hour mtn bike rides on Saturday and Sunday.Diana and I bummed around some, bought some accessories for the tandem, worked on the farm and played with the dogs.

Next weekend March 15 Nathan and I plan on going to GA to do a 6 hour mountain bike race. I was hoping that Nate would want to do a duo but he wants to ride solo so I will be doing a 6 hour solo race. I am not ready to do a 6 hour race although it will be good training and it will take me a week to recover!

That's about it for my weekend! kinda boring not racing!

No comments: