Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My frst blog post


This is my first blog post so I will start with a recap of the weekend:
Friday night was spent building my new Stigmata cyclocross bike that Diana bought me for my 50th birthday. It is a cardinal sin to build a bike and race it without giving it a shakedown ride.
Needless to say i angered the God's of cycling and I reaped their anger on Saturday at MSG #4 cyclocross race. The gears skipped the whole race and I ended up breaking the chain ~ 3/4 through the race. To make matters worse the friend I rode to the cross race with suggested i take a spare bike, but me being confident in my bike building skills decided it was unneceassary. oh well lesson learned or not hahaha!
Sunday the bike worked great after staying up late Saturday fine tuning it. I was happy with my race and my bike. The Boone cross course was excellent and the beer tent made the mood uh mmm festive!!!
I will attempt to post pics!

No comments: