Tuesday, November 25, 2008

d-dubbs day off #1

A day in the life of d-dubb, nothing exciting I am taking a few days off from work and will try to catch up on some home chores.
  • Build compost bin
  • Clean gutters
  • Finish shelves
  • Find recipe for cornish hens
  • Laundry
  • Rake leaves
  • Ride bicycle

Wait, ride bicycle is really not a chore and I did manage to go to Bent Creek and ride the cross bike for 2+ hours. Tomorrow I plan to go to Dupont and ride with Marcus so I may not get to mark anything off the chore list. Oh yeah and Amber wants to ride Thursday, can't let chores stand in the way of spending some quality time with one's daughter, then Saturday there's a practice cross race at Jackson Park @ 10 am, wouldn't want to disappoint my friends.....mmmmmmm maybe I need to prioritize and revise my list:

  • Ride bicycle
  • Build compost bin
  • Clean gutters
  • Finish shelves
  • Find recipe for cornish hens
  • Laundry
  • Rake leaves

There that looks a lot better and more realistic. OH yeah I plan on riding Dupont tomorrow. Start @ 1030 am Guion Farm Parking area.

No comments: