Monday, July 21, 2008

Delinquent

I know, I have been quite delinquent in my postings as of late. In summer I leave the house before daylight and do not come back inside until dark. This leaves very little time to blog.Weekends are spent racing and riding the tandem.

Racing, ahhhhhh one more mtn bike race in the SERC series. After the 5+ hour drive to Alabama 1 week ago I am ready for the series to be over. The last 2 races have been somewhat of a disappointment. I placed 2nd in the Racoon mtn race in Tennessee and 2nd @ Cheaha state park race in Alabama. These were both awesome venues very rocky and technical. I don't like rocks!

Cross season yahoo just around the corner. I will be doing the MSG series and some other races in the Ohio valley area.

Oh yeah I seem to have the same knack for growing flowers as I do with vegetables

Diana's flowers



My flower

2 comments:

Unknown said...

D-Dub,

Can't find you email address so I thought I'd leave a note here. I'm thinking about building up a single speed cx bike and was wondering what gearing you recommend.

Take care and see you soon since cross is just around the corner.
You can email me at dcmanager@dirtycycling.com.

Take Care,
Howard Rhyne

My name is Stephen said...

Yo, thanks for the good luck, I DNF'ed, do you have any advice for avoinding heat exhaustion?