Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hard Times on the Farm

Unfortunately the "Farm" is not fairing so well, I may have a case of brown thumb. See for yourself:
Tomato Plant:


Grapevine: No wine making this year.



Cucmber Plant:


I don't even think the plant whisperer could help these guys.Oh yeah Lowes and Home Depot have banned me from their garden centers. I was told I stressed the plants to much.

On a better note Nate and I traveled to Heritage Park on Sunday to race our mountain bikes. We both had excellent races. I finished 1st(50+) and Nate 5th in the pro. The course was awesome and the Orbea Alma rode like a dream. We made it home before dark and I had Monday off which gave me a nice recovery day before heading back to work on Tuesday.

This weekend is "Wheel ride for Food" and maybe a mtn bike race in Charlotte. Oh yeah no farming!!

No comments: